- You have hospitality in your blood and an outgoing personality, but know when to kick it into high gear.
- You understand that you will learn the ins & outs by working the register.
- You are task oriented and are constantly getting the right things done without being asked
- You are coordinated, motivated, and bring positive energy to the work environment every day
- You have a natural curiosity and desire to learn about coffee, tea, and espresso
- You are dependable and honest
- You are a good communicator
- You are a team builder with leadership qualities
- You want to work 30-35 hours a week 1p-8p four-five days a week to start.
We’re looking for hardworking, self motivated types with an aptitude for learning and a desire to constantly improve their game. Did we mention that it’s a fun place to work?
Send us a cover letter & resume